The passion pirate is nice, except, it is not suitable for broad shoulder people like me.i like the inside piece.suitable for s-m size people so you can easily take off the outer piece to become sleep wear. comfy material.hat and boots cover also nice. not bad. Quite value for $$, can give 4/5.
The sweet tooth fairy is very simple- a wing and a dress. I have a baby with me, else I'll wear it to go drinking on weekends, pair it with silver tights or silver or white hot pants. The wings will be used on occasions like xmas and halloween partying!can also be kept for studio photoshoots...how will wedding or ROM dress matched with a pair of wings look like??nice...my daughter can wear it too:)(after I've had enuff fun with it and her father:P - oops!)The elastic material and the gathers can hide small tyres at the waist too,so you dun look fat.can fit up to size! rating:4.5/5
The halter neck purple babydoll is very sexy and quite comfy and can be worn to drink also, if you dun mind it being a little transparent (but shouldn't be too visible at night and there are other daily wear clothes like that), I would pair it with long or short jeans.The bustline can be accommodated by tying the strings behind according to your comfort level(can even fit bustline 40 people)but you may look very meaty on the top, esp on the sides, if bustline wide(38)and breasts too big(C cup)might drop out.LOL!JK!i dunno about that, but so it seems..and the two flabs cover more towards the centre where the clothes joined, leaving the sides exposed.if that creates more mood for the some action, why not?*giggles...* especially good for s-m size people, especially if you intend to wear it out of your bedroom too.rating 3/5
i'm soo excited!i'm going to try on the witch, maroon babydoll and the raunchy devil tonight cos i wanna be a little notti and evil on my anniversary tomorrow for a twist of fun, mischief and plenty of romance! hmm...which should I get....?[i had initially wanted passion pirate, but it didn't fit me well:( ] My hubby's gonna like em, but once the novelty wears off and reality comes back, he's going to squeeze my neck!!!!(please... not my neck..!(>.<)")
The raunchy devil is really wicked!I wore it to start the day(My anniversary & hubby's bday)and he was pleasantly surprised!:D He loved it and i love it too - It's very comfy and the horns hairband and spade is cute!Altogether, it spells MARVELLOUS!elastic material, fits up to L size and everything about it is great. I'm sure I will wear the dress out next CNY with a jeans or a black bell bottom pants and a short black cute jacket! Guess who ends up with the horns and spade?Bingo, yea!baby!imagine...?*giggles!*
The pumpkin witch is simply pretty - black with highlighter orange strings, halterneck design and cute pumpkin patch in the front.elastic, comfy material too with strings criss-cross design at the back, fits S - L size perfectly.I like the hat, it's cute and twist to fold, like the sunscreen we use in our car!Unfortunately, I haven't got those stockings to match with it so it becomes a little plain and less interesting.But I'm sure for halloween parties, it's a must have!Another wicked piece!rating: 3/5
maroon babydoll is an elegant sexy looking piece of nightie.nice soft material, simple all time favourite design for girls.The two pieces of triangular-shaped lace infront is small and definitely a pair of 36C will drop out when you turn in bed:D It's definitely a bedroom piece. But men may find the design too common, my hubby chose the purple babydoll to this.But well, to each his own:)but since I bought it for his eyes' pleasure.........*wink* rating:2/5
The passion pirate is nice, except, it is not suitable for broad shoulder people like me.i like the inside piece.suitable for s-m size people so you can easily take off the outer piece to become sleep wear. comfy material.hat and boots cover also nice. not bad. Quite value for $$, can give 4/5.
ReplyDeleteThe sweet tooth fairy is very simple- a wing and a dress. I have a baby with me, else I'll wear it to go drinking on weekends, pair it with silver tights or silver or white hot pants. The wings will be used on occasions like xmas and halloween partying!can also be kept for studio photoshoots...how will wedding or ROM dress matched with a pair of wings look like??nice...my daughter can wear it too:)(after I've had enuff fun with it and her father:P - oops!)The elastic material and the gathers can hide small tyres at the waist too,so you dun look fat.can fit up to size!
ReplyDeleterating:4.5/5
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe halter neck purple babydoll is very sexy and quite comfy and can be worn to drink also, if you dun mind it being a little transparent (but shouldn't be too visible at night and there are other daily wear clothes like that), I would pair it with long or short jeans.The bustline can be accommodated by tying the strings behind according to your comfort level(can even fit bustline 40 people)but you may look very meaty on the top, esp on the sides, if bustline wide(38)and breasts too big(C cup)might drop out.LOL!JK!i dunno about that, but so it seems..and the two flabs cover more towards the centre where the clothes joined, leaving the sides exposed.if that creates more mood for the some action, why not?*giggles...* especially good for s-m size people, especially if you intend to wear it out of your bedroom too.rating 3/5
ReplyDeletei'm soo excited!i'm going to try on the witch, maroon babydoll and the raunchy devil tonight cos i wanna be a little notti and evil on my anniversary tomorrow for a twist of fun, mischief and plenty of romance! hmm...which should I get....?[i had initially wanted passion pirate, but it didn't fit me well:( ] My hubby's gonna like em, but once the novelty wears off and reality comes back, he's going to squeeze my neck!!!!(please... not my neck..!(>.<)")
ReplyDeleteThe raunchy devil is really wicked!I wore it to start the day(My anniversary & hubby's bday)and he was pleasantly surprised!:D He loved it and i love it too - It's very comfy and the horns hairband and spade is cute!Altogether, it spells MARVELLOUS!elastic material, fits up to L size and everything about it is great. I'm sure I will wear the dress out next CNY with a jeans or a black bell bottom pants and a short black cute jacket! Guess who ends up with the horns and spade?Bingo, yea!baby!imagine...?*giggles!*
ReplyDeleteThe pumpkin witch is simply pretty - black with highlighter orange strings, halterneck design and cute pumpkin patch in the front.elastic, comfy material too with strings criss-cross design at the back, fits S - L size perfectly.I like the hat, it's cute and twist to fold, like the sunscreen we use in our car!Unfortunately, I haven't got those stockings to match with it so it becomes a little plain and less interesting.But I'm sure for halloween parties, it's a must have!Another wicked piece!rating: 3/5
ReplyDeletemaroon babydoll is an elegant sexy looking piece of nightie.nice soft material, simple all time favourite design for girls.The two pieces of triangular-shaped lace infront is small and definitely a pair of 36C will drop out when you turn in bed:D It's definitely a bedroom piece. But men may find the design too common, my hubby chose the purple babydoll to this.But well, to each his own:)but since I bought it for his eyes' pleasure.........*wink* rating:2/5
ReplyDelete